Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Password Protection to Your Macro Code
In earlier sessions we saw that how we can write code, generate code and customize it but at the same time it’s very essential to protect it. Excel provides an option to make our Code password protected.
In Next few steps we will see how to make our macro secure.
In VB Editor, right click on the “VBAProject(Book1)” in Project window and select “VBA Project Properties..”
"Project Properties" window will be displayed.
Step 2: Select the Protection tab
Step 3: Check “Lock Project For Viewing” Option
Step 4: Enter Password and Confirm Password.
Step 5: Hit OK Button
Next time when you open the Excel and if you try to expand “VBAProject(Book1)” , You will have to enter the password to access the code.
- Getting Started with Excel Macro
- Excel-VBA : Open a Excel File using Another Excel File using Browse Option.
- Excel Macro - Visual Basic Editor
- Assign a Macro to a Button
- How to Enable Macro in Excel
- Add Tools to Quick Access Tool Bar(Excel Top Bar)
- VBA Codes - Record Macro