Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Add Tools to Quick Access Tool Bar(Excel Top Bar)
You can also add the “Commands” or “Tools” to "Quick Access Tool Bar" (top nav bar) in your excel sheet and it will be placed next to “Save” or “undo” icon in the excel sheet and their fore it will be easy for you to use it, it will be like shortcut.
Below are the following steps you need to follow to add commands to your excel "Quick Access Tool Bar"
Main Menu -> Excel Options
Customize->Select “All Commands” from the drop down menu at the right panel
Now Select the commands or tools which you need from the list and and click the Add button, here i am selecting "Button (Form Control)" and "Check Box(Form Control)".
Notice you will get your command added to "Quick Access Tool Bar".
- Excel-VBA : Open a Excel File using Another Excel File using Browse Option.
- VBA-Excel: Clear data from Excel Sheet(WorkSheet)
- VBA-Excel: Fill Excel Range Values in a 2D Array
- VBA-Excel: Cells Ranges Offset - Active Cell
- VBA Excel – Refer to Multiple Ranges : Union Method
- Assign a Macro to a Button
- Getting Started with Excel Macro