Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Getting Started with Excel Macro
Excel Macro is a very effective tool. Once you get to know it, you can make wonders. Right from writing simple formulas to making complex applications and User forms, database connectivity or data structures. You can do almost everything that can be done using Java or any other programming languages.
There are a couple of things that you need to know before you begin.
- Excel macro is very effective and easy to learn which can make your work a lot easier.
- The Language used for making macros in excel is VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- You write your code in Visual Basic Editor
- VBA-Excel: Fill Excel Range Values in a 2D Array
- VBA-Excel: Create or Add Worksheets at the Run time.
- Excel-VBA : Change Passwords for all the WorkSheets in one shot
- Excel-VBA : Prevent Adding New Worksheet
- VBA Codes - Record Macro
- Excel-VBA : Open a Excel File using Another Excel File using Browse Option.
- VBA-Excel: Create worksheets with Names in Specific Format/Pattern.
- VBA-Excel: Get all the WeekDays or Working days in Specified Date Range, (excluding Satudays and Sundays)