Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Getting Started with Excel Macro
Excel Macro is a very effective tool. Once you get to know it, you can make wonders. Right from writing simple formulas to making complex applications and User forms, database connectivity or data structures. You can do almost everything that can be done using Java or any other programming languages.
There are a couple of things that you need to know before you begin.
- Excel macro is very effective and easy to learn which can make your work a lot easier.
- The Language used for making macros in excel is VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- You write your code in Visual Basic Editor
- Add Tools to Quick Access Tool Bar(Excel Top Bar)
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer Range by using A1 Notations
- VBA-Excel: Select and Activate Cells - Select
- Excel-VBA : Insert Multiple Images from a Folder to Excel Cells
- VBA Excel – Looping Through a Range of Cells
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the data from a call and paste it to another cell
- Excel Macro - Visual Basic Editor