Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Create a WorkBook at Runtime.
Using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) , you can create Excel workbook at the runtime by using Add() method.
If you won’t provide any name for the workbook it will be created as BookN, where N will increase automatically, starting from 0, as you call WorkBook.Add() function.
Function FnCreateWorkBook() Dim objWorkBook As Workbook Set objWorkBook = Workbooks.Add objWorkBook.SaveAs Filename:="NewWorkBook.xls" End Function
.Add() method creates a workbook and return object of the that. Later on you can use that object to save it to specific location or other operations.
- VBA Excel – Looping Through a Range of Cells
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the data from a call and paste it to another cell
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the Entire data from one sheet to another
- VBA-Excel: Create Dynamic or Run-time WorkSheets using Macro.
- VBA Excel – Refer to Multiple Ranges : Union Method
- VBA-Excel: Modified Consolidator – Merge or Combine Multiple Excel Files Into One Where Columns Are Not In Order
- VBA-Excel: UsedRange
- Excel-VBA : Insert Multiple Images from a Folder to Excel Cells