Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the data from a call and paste it to another cell
In VBA-Excel, Copy and paste the data plays an important role, we can copy data from one place and paste it at some other place in the same way like how we do it manually, when you copy some data its goes to the Clipboard from there you can paste it at some other location.
Dim mainworkBook As Workbook
Set mainworkBook = ActiveWorkbook
Copy a data from a call and paste it to another cell
For example if you want to copy the data from cell “C6” of “Sheet1” and paste it to “B2” in “Sheet2”.
First copy the data present in cell “C6” from “Sheet1”
now the data has been copied to clipboard, you can check it by manually pasting it in a notepad.
Now select the cell in which you want to paste the data, in this example its “B2” in “Sheet2”
Now paste the data
- FileSystemObject:OpenTextFile Method
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the Entire row data and paste it to another row
- Excel-VBA : Insert Multiple Images from a Folder to Excel Cells
- VBA-Excel: Create worksheets with Names in Specific Format/Pattern.
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer Range by using A1 Notations
- VBA-Excel: Create a WorkBook at Runtime.
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset : Offset
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer to Cells by Using Shortcut Notation