Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List
Require the css file of a package using webpack
Recently I found myself wanting to use the react-select package and realized that I need to include the css that was present in its dist folder.
My application is setup to use webpack along with webpack the module loaders - css-loader and style-loader.
In order to directly use a file located at
node_modules/react-select/dist/react-select.css, I added the following line to my own application's app.css file
... All my other css
- Automating Store and Action registration for multiple components using Fluxxor
- Passing the store down implicitly via context in a react redux app
- Pass down props using React childContextTypes in a deeply nested component tree
- Generating container components with connect utility in react redux app
- Reactjs flux architecture - Visualized