Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
pseudo elements vs pseudo classes
pseudo elementsThey allow you to style certain parts of a document. For example, you can style the first letter of each paragraph.
The following video demonstrates the pseudo classes concept with a practical example in detailed!
pseudo classesThey allow you to style a dynamic state of an element over time. For example, it can be used to style an element when someone hovers over an element or gets a focus.
The following video demonstrates the pseudo elements concept with a practical example in detailed!
- Applying floats and clearfix to block elements
- Using es6 modules with simple examples
- Managing the browser navigation history using HTML 5 pushstate and popstate
- es6 iterators and iterables - creating custom iterators
- Getting started with es6 iterators and iterables
- Getting started with localStorage vs sessionStorage in html5
- Remove the blank value from a html select option dropdown