Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
In VBA-Excel, UsedRange is very effective property when it comes to deal with the excel file which contains data. Right from formatting options of excel sheet to copy pasting the data, getting informations about rows or columns or clearing the data from excel.
As the name clearly states that it talks about all the cells in an Excel which are filled. ( All the Range which is used)
Dim mainworkBook As Workbook
Set mainworkBook = ActiveWorkbook
Get the number of Used rows
This will give you the number of Rows which are used.
Clear all the data from the Excel Sheet
Copy the entire data from the Excel Sheet
To know more about copy/paste the data using VBA-Excel click here.
Clear all the contents from the Excel Sheet
Clear Border lines from the Excel Sheet
Wrap Text in Excel Sheet
mainworkbook.Sheets("DummySheet").UsedRange.WrapText = True
- VBA-Excel: Open a Excel WorkBook
- VBA Excel – Refer to Multiple Ranges : Union Method
- How to Enable Macro in Excel
- FileSystemObject:OpenTextFile Method
- VBA-Excel: Get all the WeekDays or Working days in Specified Date Range, (excluding Satudays and Sundays)
- VBA-Excel: SUDOKU Solver
- VBA-Excel: Add/Insert multiple objects from a folder in an Excel Document.