Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the Entire row data and paste it to another row
In VBA-Excel, Copy and paste the data plays an important role, we can copy data from one place and paste it at some other place in the same way like how we do it manually, and when you copy some data its goes to the Clipboard from there you can paste it at some other location.
Dim mainworkBook As Workbook
Set mainworkBook = ActiveWorkbook
Copy the Entire row data and paste it to another row.
For example if you want to copy the data from row 5 of “Sheet1” and paste it to in “Sheet2”.
For copy the data present in row 5 from “Sheet1”
now the data has been copied to clipboard, you can check it by manually pasting it in a notepad.
Now select the cell in which you want to paste the data, in this example its “B2” in “Sheet2”
Now paste the data
- Excel-VBA : Prevent Adding New Worksheet
- Excel Macro - Visual Basic Editor
- VBA-Excel : 3D-Ranges – FillAcrossSheets Method
- VBA-Excel: Application.Wait OR Wait Method
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer to Cells by Using Shortcut Notation
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset : Offset
- VBA-Excel: Modified Consolidator – Merge or Combine Multiple Excel Files Into One Where Columns Are Not In Order
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the data from a call and paste it to another cell