Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the Entire row data and paste it to another row
In VBA-Excel, Copy and paste the data plays an important role, we can copy data from one place and paste it at some other place in the same way like how we do it manually, and when you copy some data its goes to the Clipboard from there you can paste it at some other location.
Dim mainworkBook As Workbook
Set mainworkBook = ActiveWorkbook
Copy the Entire row data and paste it to another row.
For example if you want to copy the data from row 5 of “Sheet1” and paste it to in “Sheet2”.
For copy the data present in row 5 from “Sheet1”
now the data has been copied to clipboard, you can check it by manually pasting it in a notepad.
Now select the cell in which you want to paste the data, in this example its “B2” in “Sheet2”
Now paste the data
- VBA-Excel: Add/Insert multiple objects from a folder in an Excel Document.
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the range of data and paste it to another range
- VBA-Excel: Copy/Paste data - Copy the Entire data from one sheet to another
- VBA-Excel: Create worksheets with Names in Specific Format/Pattern.
- VBA-Excel: Consolidator – Merge or Combine Multiple Excel Files Into One
- Excel-VBA : Change Passwords for all the WorkSheets in one shot
- VBA-Excel: User Forms
- VBA-Excel: UsedRange