Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Excel-VBA : Prevent Adding New Worksheet
Many a times you need a scenario where you dont want user to add new worksheets in you Excel work book.
Its quite easy to do.
- Go to VBA Editor
- Expand your VBA Project
- Double Click ThisWorkBook
- Now select the "Workbook" from the first drop down on the right
- Select the NewSheet from the second drop down on the right
- Now you will see the function Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object).
- Add the following code in the function.
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
MsgBox "Sorry, Adding new Sheet is not allowed"
And thats it you are done. Lets test our program.
Go to excel and try adding a new worksheet.
- VBA-Excel: Add Worksheets For All The Given Dates Except Weekends and Copy The Common Template In Each Worksheet
- FileSystemObject:OpenTextFile Method
- VBA-Excel - Merger - Merge or Combine Many Word Documents Into One
- VBA-Excel: Working with Bookmarks- Insert text before Bookmark
- VBA-Excel: WorkBook.Save Method
- VBA-Excel: Convert Numbers (Rupees) into Words OR Text - Updated Till 1000000 Crore With Decimal Numbers
- Excel-VBA : Insert Multiple Images from a Folder to Excel Cells
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer Range by using A1 Notations