This post is completed by 1 user
|Add to List|
Reverse the binary representation of a number.
Objective: Write a program to Reverse the binary representation of a number
Input : 30 Output : 15
: binary representation of 30 is : 11110 reverse of binary representation : 01111 decimal of reversed binary representation is : 15
Input: A Number
Output: Decimal of reversed binary representation of a number.
- Initialize int res =0
- Now from a number , take one bit at a time
- take AND of that bit with 1 and then OR with res and store it in res
- make right shift in number by 1
- make left shift in res by 1
Binary rotation of 30 is : 15
- All elements appears thrice and one element appears once. Find that element in O(n) time and O(1) space Hard