Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Introduction To Backtracking Programming
What is Backtracking Programming??
Recursion is the key to backtracking programming. As the name suggests we backtrack to find the solution. We start with one possible move out of many available moves and try to solve the problem if we are able to solve the problem with the selected move then we will print the solution else we will backtrack and select some other move and try to solve it. If none of the moves work out we will claim that there is no solution to the problem.
- Backtracking — N Queens Problem
- Backtracking — N Queens Problem — Better Solution
- Backtracking — Knight’s Tour Problem
- The Word Break Problem
- Backtracking — Rat In A Maze Puzzle
- Backtracking — Search a Word In a Matrix
- Populate Next Siblings Pointers in a Given Binary Tree OR Populate Next Right Pointers in Each Node Hard