Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Open a Excel WorkBook
Using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) , you can open Excel workbook at the runtime by using Open() method.
You have to provide the Complete Path along with the name of the Excel you want to open, it will return the object of that excel which you can use later to perform operations on it.
Function FnOpenWorkBook() Dim objWorkBook As Workbook Set objWorkBook = Workbooks.Open("C:\New folder\NewOpenBook.xlsx") objWorkBook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = 5 End Function
- VBA Excel – Refer to Multiple Ranges : Union Method
- VBA-Excel: WorkBook.Save Method
- VBA-Excel: Create worksheets with Names in Specific Format/Pattern.
- VBA-Excel: Application.Wait OR Wait Method
- Excel-VBA : Insert Multiple Images from a Folder to Excel Cells
- VBA-Excel: User Forms
- VBA-Excel: UsedRange