Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Open a Excel WorkBook
Using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) , you can open Excel workbook at the runtime by using Open() method.
You have to provide the Complete Path along with the name of the Excel you want to open, it will return the object of that excel which you can use later to perform operations on it.
Function FnOpenWorkBook() Dim objWorkBook As Workbook Set objWorkBook = Workbooks.Open("C:\New folder\NewOpenBook.xlsx") objWorkBook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = 5 End Function
- VBA-Excel: Add Worksheets For All The Given Dates Except Weekends and Copy The Common Template In Each Worksheet
- VBA Excel - Cells, Ranges and Offset: Refer to Cells by Using Shortcut Notation
- VBA-Excel: Get the names of all WorkSheets in a Excel (WorkBook)
- Message Boxes in VBA Excel (Msgbox)
- VBA-Excel: Fill Excel Range Values in a 2D Array
- Add Tools to Quick Access Tool Bar(Excel Top Bar)
- Excel-VBA : Prevent Changing the WorkSheet Name