Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
VBA-Excel: Open a Excel WorkBook
Using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) , you can open Excel workbook at the runtime by using Open() method.
You have to provide the Complete Path along with the name of the Excel you want to open, it will return the object of that excel which you can use later to perform operations on it.
Function FnOpenWorkBook() Dim objWorkBook As Workbook Set objWorkBook = Workbooks.Open("C:\New folder\NewOpenBook.xlsx") objWorkBook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = 5 End Function
- VBA-Excel: SUDOKU Solver
- VBA-Excel: Delete Blank Rows from Excel Work Sheet
- VBA-Excel: Add Worksheets For All The Given Dates Except Weekends and Copy The Common Template In Each Worksheet
- Excel-VBA : Prevent Adding New Worksheet
- VBA-Excel: Create worksheets with Names in Specific Format/Pattern.
- Excel-VBA : Prevent Changing the WorkSheet Name
- Excel-VBA : Change Passwords for all the WorkSheets in one shot