This post is completed by 1 user
|Add to List|
Print Paths from root to all leaf nodes in a binary tree.
Objective: Given a binary tree, Print paths from root to all leaf nodes
Input: A binary tree
- Do the preOrder traversal.
- Store the current node in an array, say Path, and maintain the length say pathLength.
- check if you are at the leaf node (both the left and right child of the parent will be null).
- If not then keep traversing by making recursive calls to root.left and root.right. Pass the path and pathLen as a parameter so that at each level have its own copy of the path and its length.
- If you hit the leaf node then print the array.
- See Code
1 2 4 7 1 3 6 8 1 3 6 9
- Find all possible combinations with sum K from a given number N(1 to N) with the repetition of numbers is allowed Medium