This post is completed by 1 user
|Add to List|
Find The Distance From Root To Given Node of a Binary Tree.
Objective: - Find The Distance From Root To Given Node of a binary tree.
What does Distance mean: It means a number of edges between two nodes.
- This problem is similar to "Find Path From Root To Given Node"
- Make the following change to that
- Instead of returning the boolean value return the integer, nodes in the path will return the number = 1 + number returned by the previous node in the path.
- The final return will give you the number of nodes between the root and the given leaf node so the distance will be (edges)= number of nodes -1
Distance from root to 45 is : 3
- Minimum No of operations required to convert a given number to 1 - Integer Replacement Problem. Medium