Filter and sort the given array
Problem description :
Write a function that filters the invalid entries from the given array by removing the following elements :
- which does not have either id or extension property
- whose id value is not a number
- whose extension is not .txt
Sort the filtered array in the ascending order based on the value of id.
Input : An Array
Output : An Array
- Filter the array based on ID, remove the elements which either does not have id or has an invalid ID
- Filter the array based on extension, remove the elements which either does not have extension or has an invalid extension
- Sort the filtered array
This approach is preferred when re-usability is important.
If performance is important then we can combine both the filter methods into a single filter method.