Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
A common case in many situations is to split user input on either a comma or a space.
The above code splits the string even if there are multiple spaces or commas consecutively.
filterfunction accepts a function as an argument and only adds elements to the result array if the function returns true. In the case above, we pass the Boolean constructor as an argument. This returns false for all the empty strings that occur as a result of consecutive comma or spaces.Thats how you get an array of only the words you care about.
- css - vertically align text
- Pure vs Impure functions
- Getting started with automation testing for webrtc applications
- pseudo elements vs pseudo classes
- Default function parameters
- Applying floats and clearfix to block elements