Be the first user to complete this post
|Add to List|
Failed to lookup view index.js in directory - krakenjs
Error: Failed to lookup view "index.js" in directoryScenario You created your application using the yeoman generator for krakenjs. But when you run start your server with NODE_ENV=production you see the above error. Resolution Thats because the app looks for the appropriate files to render in the
.builddirectory. The solution is to build your project before running node. The starter kit already comes with a grunt build task for your convenience.
You probably want to include this as part of your npm scripts. Reference - https://github.com/krakenjs/kraken-js/issues/27
grunt build && node server.js
- Resolved - /usr/bin/env: node: No such file or directory
- Troubleshooting: Fatal error: watch ENOSPC on grunt watch
- Resolved - Error: listen eaccess using nodejs and pm2
- Error: can not find module 'underscore'
- Making max width work in internet explorer
- css: margin does not work
- Resolved - Error: Could not load the bindings file. Tried